Thai Green Chicken Soup Recipe
This Thai green chicken soup recipe is deliciously refreshing and simple to make. It is packed full of delicious veggies making it a nice, healthy meal perfect as a starter or something light. I use chicken thighs in my Thai green soup because I find they have more flavour than breasts and are much better value however if meat is not your thing this recipe also works great with tofu!
If you enjoyed this recipe please leave a rating and let me know how you got on in the comments below.
Check out my other healthy recipes here.
10 - 15 mins
20 -25 minutes
- 1 inch piece of grated ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 stick of lemongrass
- 2 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 lime (zest & juice)
- 3 spring onions
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 chilli
- 450g chicken breast
- 1000ml chicken stock
- 2 handfuls of sugar snaps
- 2 handfuls of beansprouts
- 1 pak choi
- 2 balls of rice noodles
- Finely chop 2 cloves of garlic, a 1 inch piece of ginger, spring onions and pak choi.
- Cut the chicken breast into strips
- Heat a tbsp of olive oil in pan and add the garlic, ginger and lemongrass. Fry for about 3 minutes (be careful not to burn the garlic)
- Add the chicken strips and 2 tsp of Thai green paste and fry until the chicken is cooked
- Add 1000ml of chicken stock and bring to the boil
- Add enough sugar snaps for two people and cook for 3 minutes
- Add beansprouts and 2 balls of noodles and cook for 2 minutes
- Add pak choi, spring onions, the zest and juice of 1 lime and 1 tbsp of fish sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?