These mini egg Easter cookies are soft, chewy, gooey and delicious. I know this is not a healthy recipe but who can resist the gooey goodness of cookies? Plus, Easter is coming up so we can all enjoy something a bit naughty! This recipe is also a great way to use up any left of chocolate eggs that you may have (if that ever happens!)
I hope you enjoy these cookies, let me know how you get on in the comments section below!
8 - 10 minutes
- 225g Self-raising flour
- 100g sugar
- 115g Baking butter
- 50g Honey
- 50g Golden Syrup
- 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Bag of mini eggs
- 1 Bag of mini creme eggs for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 180°c or gas mark 4
- Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper
- Crush your mini eggs, or Easter eggs, into smaller pieces using a rolling pin to smash them
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and bind them all together until you get a dough ball
- Take pieces of dough (about a tablespoon size) and, using your hands, roll into a ball and add them to your baking tray. You should end up with between 12 and 16 cookies.
- Place trays into the oven and cook for between 8 and 1o minutes depending on your oven. You want to take them out just before you think they’re done so they’re nice, chewy, gooey cookies.
- When they are still warm add the halved mini creme eggs to the top to decorate and enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?